jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Groove - Scott Noelle.

THE DAILY GROOVE ~ by Scott Noelle
www.enjoyparenting.com/dailygroove


:: WordWatch: Should/Shouldn't ::
Today, notice your use of the words "should" and
"shouldn't," or any sense of duty or obligation that
feels like "a should."
The old paradigm of control through coercion relies
heavily on people having internalized "shoulds" --
following the rules established by external
authority figures.
The new paradigm of empowerment through partnership
arises from authentic Inner Guidance, driven by the
Creative Pleasure Principle. In other words, the
only thing you *should* do is "follow your bliss." :-)
Pleasure-orientation always eventually leads to
*more* partnership, *more* kindness, *more*
generosity. Why? Because they feel better than war,
hate, and belief in scarcity.
To make the shift, replace "should" or "shouldn't"
with "could" and "could *not*..." For example,
"I should nurse my child" becomes "I *could* nurse
my child, and I could *not* nurse my child...
It's my choice."
Shoulds tend to make you feel as if you have no
choice, which breeds resistance -- resentment,
anger, etc. Connecting with your freedom clears
the way to feel your Inner Guidance.
http://dailygroove.net/shoulds

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario